Vicura uses Finite Element Analysis as a powerful tool for evaluation and optimization of strength, stiffness, thermal and dynamic behaviour of all possible drivelines and components (housings, shafts, gears, synchronizers, clutches, etc.). All aspects of the entire product, from overall system behaviour to detailed stress and life analyses, are considered.
These methods are included in our development process as part of our complete offer for driveline development or as a stand-alone service.
- Driveline system analyses for calculation of internal forces, gear and bearing misalignments
- Housing analyses, including stress, life and bolted interfaces
- Shaft stress and life analyses
- Synchronizer stress and life analyses
- Internal shift system stress and life analyses
- Modal analyses of components and complete system
- Housing noise radiation