Senior System and Component Design engineers
Skills and Requirements senior System and Component design engineers
The requirements and demands on today’s transmissions and therefore on its components have become much more optimized, particularly on certain aspects like efficiency, durability, weight, noise and vibration. To strengthen our team in Gothenburg we are looking for system or component design engineers within the transmission area with a background in machine elements and preferably manufacturing Engineering. You will be involved from early concept evaluation to late industrialization phases of projects.
- Specific engineering design competences within transmission systems or components (eg. gears, shafts, synchronizers, cast aluminium or iron housings, etc)
- Material selection, selection of manufacturing process.
- If possible, taking care of manufacturing related questions in the group, not only for gears but also for other components in a transmission.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant industrial background within powertrain development preferably within transmisson development
- Experience from materials technology and manufacturing methods, preferably from production of transmission systems and components (gears, shafts, synchronizers, cast aluminium or iron housings, etc.)
- An interest in both product development and in the further development of our methods and tools.
- Able to communicate professionally in both Swedish and English.
- Outgoing and customer oriented
For application or further information, please contact:
Peter Fihn – Site Manager Gothenburg office
Phone: +46 (0)701 678 250