Senior Simulation and Analysis Engineer
Within the group Design and Simulation we are looking for a Simulation Engineer with a background in machine element and simulation. Your role is to be responsible for multi body simulations of transmission systems, both on transmission and vehicle level. The requirements and demands on today’s transmissions have increased, including shortening of development time. Therefor it’s important to be able to simulate the performances of the transmission system in the vehicle.
Skills and requirements
As a Simulation Engineer – you will be involved from early concept evaluation to late industrialization phases of projects. Your responsibility as a simulation engineer will be to create simulation models and perform simulations regarding transmission efficiency, shiftability (both Manual and Automated Transmissions), duty cycles/load collective, NVH etc. The simulations are performed in different software’s like MATLAB/SIMULINK, AMESIM, AVL Excite etc.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Physics.
- At least 5 years of relevant industrial background.
- An interest in both product development and in the further development of our methods and tools.
- Analytical person, experience in multi body simulations - Able to communicate professionally in both Swedish and English.
- Outgoing and customer oriented.
For application or further information please contact:
Per Rosander – Design and Simulation Manager
Phone: +46 (0) 70167 8260